About The Business of Talk's Toria Tolley
- Award-winning CNN News Anchor and National Correspondent
- Nationally Recognized Broadcast Performance Coach and Consultant
- Featured in Esquire Magazine's Annual Edition, 'Women We Love'
- Featured on the Cover of People Magazine - Article on Popular Network News Anchors
- On-Air Analyst - Political, Current Event Media Coverage
- Two-Time Emmy Award Winner for Broadcast Journalism Excellence
- Associated Press First Place 'Judge's Award' for Achievement in Television
- Speaker / Coach for Television News Center in Washington, D.C.
- Chosen as 'Best Network Television Anchor' by Women in Film and TV - ArkLaTex (Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas)
- Honored by 'America's Most Wanted' Creator John Walsh and The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Served as Vice President of The Psychological Advantage, a company dedicated to executive performance excellence through methods of applied behavioral science
Imagine what Toria can do for you and your company. Contact us today and get on your way to communication success!